Comprehensive Metal Recycling Services
No one wants scrap metal to start piling up on their property. It’s an eyesore, takes up too much space, and becomes a hazard over time. Keep your area clear with our comprehensive metal recycling services.
All Metals Recycling, LLC & Aliquippa Recycling is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and welcomes all residential, commercial, and industrial customers to bring their debris to us for scrap metal collection and payment. We also offer pick-up for commercial and industrial clients throughout Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Scrap Metal Collection for Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Materials
Don’t spend your afternoon trying to find a recycler who collects your specific metal—come to us instead. We even take care of batteries, which many other companies don’t accept. Our scrap metal collection covers the following:
Plate and Structural Metal
Sealed Electrical Units
Accepting All of Your Aluminum and Cooper
Many of our commercial and industrial clients have large amounts of aluminum and copper that needs to be removed. For aluminum, we accept sheet, siding, wire, and even cans. When it comes to copper, we take sheet, insulated pieces, turnings, and many other varieties. Help protect the environment and clean your home or business space by using our recycling service.
Breaking Down Your Old Appliances
Tired of having a rusted car or broken appliances cluttering up your property? Let us take care of all of your scrap metal. We will gladly accept almost anything with metals in it, including old bikes, grills, and lawn mowers.
Materials We Cannot Accept
Although we accept a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, there are some materials that we cannot accept. For the safety of our employees and the protection of the environment, we do not handle any of the following:
- Solid Waste (Wood, Plastic, Glass, Trash, Concrete, Carpet, Etc.)
- Containers with Free-Flowing Liquids
- Radioactive Materials
- Pressurized/Closed Containers (Must Be Clearly Open and Vented)
- Military Scrap/Explosives (Live Ammo, Gun Powder, Weapons)
- Poisons, Acids, and Corrosive or Caustic Materials
- Infectious Materials (Needles, Sharps)
- PCB Capacitors and Ballasts (Must Have Label “No PCBs”)
- Mercury Vapor Lamps
- Shopping Carts
- Televisions, Copy Machines, and Microwaves
- Traffic Signs and Manhole Covers
- Beer Kegs (Unless from Manufacturer)
- Chain Link Fences (Ask Our Office About Yard Acceptance)
- Railroad Scrap (Rail, Spikes, Tie Plates, Etc.)
- Cemetery Plaques, Urns, Etc.